Monday, June 6, 2011

Thumbs Down For PineappleUpside Down

A few months ago, I went out with some friends to The Cheesecake Factory for dessert.
I'm not a fan of the food at the Cheesecake Factory, in my opiniOn I think there dessert outshines there food. So when my Freinds wanted to go out I opted that we just get dessert there and pass on the food. I usually order there White Chocolate Raspberry Truffle Cheesecake my ultimate Fav. But that night I felt like trying something new, so my friend suggested I try Pineapple Upside Down Cheesecake she said it's amazing and I figured since I like both cheesecake and pineapple upside down cake it should be good Right!! I was wrong..
I Think cheesecake and pineapple upside down cake are just two things that shouldn't mix, the taste was just blaah. It wasn't sweet enough and I really couldn't taste the pineapple flavor, I think the cheesecake over powered the pineapple. Which made it taste more like a lowfat cheesecake, and I need a High fat cheesecake lol. Even the texture was just all bad.
Bottom line people if your looking for something sweet and yummy then order the White Chocolate Raspberry Truffle instead. But if you like non sweet and kinda bland desert then the Pineapple Upside Down Cheesecake  is right for you..

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, idk why you would even want that! lol. The Snickers cheesecake is the best!

    ReplyDelete