Saturday, June 4, 2011

Hello Kitty Cupcake Cake

Anybody looking for some ideas for a Hello Kitty Cake look no further: A few months ago I was asked by my sister to make my niece a Birthday Cake.
The party theme was Hello Kitty .. 
So of course i got super excited and ideas started flowing through my head, 
I decided to make a cupcake cake, since it was going to be a party of 3 and 5 year old little girls
and i figured cupcakes would be really cute and dainty 
I did not have a whole lot of time to spend on this cake so i had to think fast which meant Semi-Homemade of course and a trip to my Favorite store (Walmart) lol. 
I bought 2 boxes of Duncan Hines Strawberry Cake
Went to the toy aisle and picked up some miniature Hello Kitties  to put on top of the cupcakesAnd I found a Hello Kitty table decoration, and  instead of putting it on the table i put it on top of the cupcake cake to add the finishing touch. And here's what i came up with:




























































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment