Sunday, June 5, 2011

It's not Bad.. But its not Good

Ok so Saturday night me and The Girls went to Steak and Shake and I ordered there new:
Spicy Chipotle Steakburger with Cheese Fries and for Dessert a Strawberry Banana Milkshake.


Spicy Chipotle Steak Burger
This Burger was soo Juicy and just enough meat, But i was thrown off by the Chipotle sauce.
I usually like Chipotle sauce but i don't think its good on a Burger, and the fries are tiny but tasty.
So for 4.99 I say "It's not bad, But not Good "lol..


Strawberry Banana Milkshake
Was the best part of the meal, It was yummy and not to sweet, it reminds me of a Strawberry Banana Now-n-Later, I personally recommend if your getting a milkshake from Steak and Shake to go during Happy Hour weekdays 2pm-4pm and 2am-4am. $ 1.50 for a Milkshake that's #damngood.. 

1 comment:

  1. Your pics came out great!!! The burger looks way better than described lol

    ReplyDelete